Bouquets of flowers:
A bouquet of flowers or a plant in a pot, in a vase of good quality are not subject to return or exchange in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation “On protection of consumer rights”. The purchase is considered to be made at the time of transfer of the order to the buyer.
Bouquets of flowers or a plant in a pot, in a vase of inadequate quality, can be recognized as defective and replaced with a similar product of good quality.
Bouquets of flowers or a plant in a pot, in a vase will be recognized as inadequate quality if
- – the buyer discovered after the purchase of the pests;
- – on closer examination, faded flowers were found.
If for any reason You decide to refuse the purchased goods, You can do it in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation “On protection of consumer rights”.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
Return of goods of proper quality.
- – the Consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods – within seven days;
- – Return of goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, and also the document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are kept;
- – the Consumer has no right to refuse the goods of proper quality having individually-certain properties if the specified goods can be used only by the person purchasing it; the
- – in case of failure of the consumer of the goods the seller must return to him the sum paid by the consumer under the contract, except for the cost of the seller on delivery from the consumer of the returned goods, not later than ten days from the date of submission by the consumer of the relevant requirements;
Return of goods of inadequate quality
Under the goods of improper quality means the product is not able to provide its functional features because of the substantial defect (with the presence of defects/scrap). You may require:
- – replacement of a product of a similar brand (model, article) or the same product of another brand (model, article) with a corresponding recalculation of the purchase price;
- – refuse to perform the contract and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods.
In case of disagreement on the quality or causes of defects, the online store has the right to conduct an independent examination at its own expense. The buyer may participate in the examination and challenge its decision in court. If as a result of the examination it is established that the defects of the goods arose through the fault of the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to reimburse the online store for the cost of the examination, as well as the costs associated with its transportation and storage of the goods.